Friday, January 15, 2010

~* New Start Over *~ =)


Today is FRIDAY !!! Which is I love it the MOST !! cause finally getting off from the hardwork or u will say "Hell".haha~~So relaxing!!!Oh..Friday,means chinese society chess club !!! it sucks !! No No,Not the club sucks,is my chess playing sucks! ! I lost two round to a girl who pissed me off when I was primary !! but I think she forget about me or sumthin cause she cant even reconized me,i was like WTH !! Losing to her in chess proves that I NEED MORE PRACTICE !!! practice makes perfect!! Thats what my piano teacher told me,ahaha~~~Today no need to go for piano lessons !! Hoorayy~~~~!! I dun like piano though. Boring,irritating,annoying... thats wat i think for now,dun know when i will started to like piano,haiz........=( regret to force my parents to let me learn piano, NO LA, I didn't force,just nagging them for like whole month then they finally let me learn piano..!cause i am CURIOUS MA!! Very CURIOUS!! but now,I kinda wanna learn violin ahaha~~Jk jk ,I have no time for that,still got school thing to do. But no worries!! I think I can handle the h.w.,Think...T.T

1 comments:

Pei Er said...

ada homework..still want this that!!! wat la!LOL.yes..life is BORING...

Post a Comment