Saturday, January 23, 2010

~* A FREaking SAtuRDay*~


YAy~~~~~Today I went to school n it was superb!!Cause no body comes!!! hooray for that~~~!!! But BOOHOO for Saturday Replacement class,jesus!! I cant belive there is replacement class for only one week two days of holiday to spend our beautiful time on This Year Happy New Year!! THere is only ONE week TWO DAYS ,which sucks a lot!!!! Darn I hate it sooooooo much!! But I am generous,aahahahaha~~~~ So, I forget it. Hahaha~~~~ Went to school,nothing to do,help my classmates,Clara,do her composition-the happiest day of my life,Eng Homework n her Maths 3 which is chapter 2,ex 1.2A...see,my mind is as fresh as a fish that just caught up,I can remember everything even though it was just yesterday,great huh??!Totally tired of using my brain on Satuday,urghhh~~~! I also hate ppl to touch my hair which is my classmates AGAIN ,tOUCH MY hair every single day which makes me fedap cause I dun realli LIKE it!! But fine,shes my friend,wat can I do,jus cant get mad at my friend can I?? Haiz...NVm just forget it....^^ Sat also hav H.W. realli need to punch the teachers,they keep giving the homeworks n giving n giving n giving,it is exhausting lah!! T.T

Tomorrow Sunday,makes sure I do finish my homeworks so that i can finally COOL MY HEAD DOWN,and so as my mind!! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment