Monday, January 18, 2010

~*Classes*~


Today is another Monday~!~I went for piano classes for replacements.Duh!! I totally MUST go...Cause Me mother ask me to.. Sad KES ,I need to obey my mom though... T.T I thought today my piano lessons is going to be more worst or worsen. . . But on the bright side, it didn't really sucks u know?? ROCKS!!! I began to love to play piano!!I shall change my thought against abt it !! My teacher play a Latin song n My hand suddenly just move with its rythm all by itself !! Wow it is cool !! The first time I played so peacefully n good n beautiful n happy!! I feel like I dun wan to stop moving my hands!! Yay music!! I love MUSIC!! Music ROCKS!! ^^ I shall practice my piano everyday n someday I shall perform on stage n win a trophy for my teacher!! I shall giv u some detail abt my piano teacher.. Actually,He wasn't a pianist from the begining,he was just a partner of somebody,but his PARTS wasn't that much n he never ever get to play individually on the stage..But one day,he tells me that his partner didn't show up which means did not came for the piano assignments.then,he been choose to go up the stage n perform,he did it well!! He can say to be a genius!!He is the type who cares music more then his work.Music is his hobby,is his partner,is his free time to take off with,he thinks music as lively as a human is,music can talks,can sing,can play.seriusly..I talk to a piano be4,but i didn't get an answer but for my teacher,he gets more then 1 ans.My teacher knows how to play gitar,piano,violin n he has a band,cool huh??!! ^^ Feeling lucky to hav a teacher like him, for now..haha..Still got homework to do,


ChAOooo~~~=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment