Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~*Hi Hi*~


Today didn't go for renang cause a bunch of h.w. n need to finish by today morning or else done for!!Second thought,shannon is gonna kill me for not goin for Renang,and she will do it by today afternoon.die.sad kes!! U TOO !! PEarl YAp !! She also gonna kill u too !! Dun looking all relax abt it!! My geo,science,n maths is the most h.w. of all subjects,it making me having pressure n stress abt it.!! But since I edi know my classmates well,yay~~~~~!!They help me by teaching me the homework thingy..!! exspecially geo,My worst WORST subject last year,I dun wish this year I'll get another FAiled!! Nver!! Thats totally not gonna happen!!! No way!!!!!!!! i also not thinking of tuition though,maybe i still can handle it somehow....Just do it myself without tuition,like ke shoong,she's a genius I'll tell u!! GEnius!! She never ask a thing or blabbling abt the homeworks or teacher teaching like hell,she just sit there,no talking,just looking n DONE! Cool!!! she's gooooooooooooooooood~~~~!!! I shall learn her like that!! also PEarl YAp!! U over there!! Watching this blog or whatever!!! TEACH ME GEOGRAPHY,PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am totally dead if u dont, T.T

1 comments:

Pei Er said...

yala....u`re not gonna failed geo, its easy...think positive...(OMG, why am i positive?? haha..)

Post a Comment